We are Keto Software - the user-friendly innovation management software.
- We have over 10 years of experience in idea creation, project and innovation portfolio software within various industries and markets. The Software has over 150.000 users globally.
- Our team consists of over 20 people around user experience, software design, digital development and consulting.
- Our home markets are Finland (o ces Helsinki, Hyvinkää HQ and Oulu), the UK (Bristol), Germany, Austria and Switzerland (Zurich).
- Our public and private clients are leaders in their field in innovation management (some of our clients on the next page).
- Keto makes idea and project portfolio management easy and e ective enabling cost-savings, faster development cycles, continuos learning and easy access to information.
- Keto Software can be installed in client’s server or as a cloud service.
We turn your development costs into measurable results
Idea Spotlight is a highly scalable and flexible platform that enables internal and external crowdsourcing initiatives for organisations around the world. But why choose Idea Spotlight?
- Collaboration space - foster a culture of innovation through easy collaboration
- Co-creation Communities - tap into your external communities, including suppliers, vendors and other external stakeholders for ideas and input
- Idea Spaces - create private spaces where teams can collect their own ideas separate from your organization-wide space
- Gamification - attribute goals and rewards towards participation, making contributions all the more tempting
- Integrations - Idea Spotlight integrates with many platforms including Microsoft Office products and more
Next Generation Organisations deserve Next Generation guidance. That’s the founding principle of The Future Shapers; a global network of thought-leaders, innovation practitioners, business leaders, academics and speakers who have come together with the aim of helping businesses and other organisations to shape and create innovative futures.
WHY WE EXIST
Emerging technologies and innovative new business models are transforming life, business and the global economy at unprecedented speeds. As digital technologies reshape the modern world, businesses established in less fluid times are having to make increasingly complex and critical decisions against the ticking clock of change.
A Boston Consulting Group (BCG) report in 2015 revealed that 79% of respondents saw innovation as a top three priority. The BCG figures reflect an earlier report in 2010 from McKinsey which identified that the majority of executives saw innovation as being critical for their business; with 84% seeing innovation as being important to growth strategy. Interestingly that same survey revealed that just 6% of executives were satisfied with innovation performance. Sadly, it seems that this gulf between perceived need and actuality still remains.
WHAT WE DO
Addressing that perception gulf was the prime driver behind building The Future Shapers website. Quite simply, acknowledging that innovation is a game-changer is one thing, knowing how to build a culture which sets innovation at its heart is quite another. So, our community of interest acts as a filter for the huge volume of information surrounding innovation. Looking beyond the alarmist headlines and buzzwords used to describe the innovation world, we offer our followers and members insights, analysis, and tools to help them tackle the ever-evolving innovation challenge.
HOW WE DO IT
Working with the leading entrepreneurs, thinkers, practitioners, innovators, and investors we assist our followers and members to make sense of the changing world. Across all facets of innovation, we research, curate and develop thought-leadership for our community of interest.